Manifesting Miracles Online

Fri. Oct 21, 2022 at 9:00am - Sun. Oct 23, 2022 at 6:00pm BST
All Ages
18 days away
£22.00 - £2,495.00
All Ages
  • Get Tickets
  • Details
Event Stats
18 days away
£22.00 - £2,495.00
All Ages
Event Description

After connecting with over 100 Million Spiritual, Conscious Souls online, Master Sri Akarshana found out that most people are manifesting the wrong way.


So what are the 1% who are manifesting the right way doing that the other 99% are not?


Which is why we invite you to a special 3-Day Virtual event to Know the Truth and the entire Roadmap of the Law of Attraction.


- Learn how you too can become the 1% powerful manifester
- How to Find Your Higher Purpose and Follow Your Calling
- The Complete Roadmap for SPEED Manifestation using Mystical Yogic Practices
- How to Align your energies and attract what you want in life


AND MUCH MORE!


It’s happening on the 7th - 9th October 2022 but be quick as these events usually sell out pretty quickly…


Your Journey to MANIFESTING YOUR BIGGEST DREAM BEGINS NOW!

Comments
Reserve Tickets
General Ticket £22.00
Gold Ticket + More Details £88.00
Platinum Ticket + More Details £2,495.00
Join the Conversation

Follow the event with #manifestingmiracles